10.03.2010

Baby Brunch

My, my how time is flying! Here we are in October, now less than seven weeks away from the arrival of our next little Flynn. In celebration of his or her's impending delivery, my dear friends here in Hoboken (plus Leezie!) threw me a little baby brunch/playdate on Friday. As usual, these girls went waaaaay out of their way to see every detail through, from an impressive diaper cake to a delicious spread. And though I told them that I didn't need anything, they still so generously brought gifts like a bouncy seat, swaddling blankets, pjs, and other essentials. I never like anything to be done in my honor, but I must say that it does feel very nice to have such sweet and caring friends.

While we munched and chatted, the little ones--all seven of them--ran amuck and played. These are the same buddies Eamon has had since he was born, practically, and they are now very comfortable around each other. They are all really coming into their own personalities, which is so cute to watch. Below are some pics of the morning--including an attempt at getting the kids together for a group shot. Not an easy task.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: