9.05.2005

Mark's Groomsmen

I'd like to introduce everyone to five wonderful guys who I am honored to have as my groomsmen:


Best Man: Chuck Mcgarr

The BM, Chuck & I went to the same junior high together, but didn't meet up till our Sophmore year at Paul VI High School. One crazy summer working on the receiving docks of the Lord & Taylor department store at Fair Oaks Mall & we've been best friends ever since. We parted ways briefly during our college years, but reunited soon after graduation, first living at his Mom's house, then moving to Arlington together in 2003.


Groomsmen:



Kevin Whelley

Kevin & I met up at Mount Saint Mary's College, both of us (and Damion) were living on the second floor of Pangborn Hall our Freshman year. We eventually became roomates senior year. Um....whatever stories he tells you about me probably aren't true...I swear.


Damion Moore

Damion & I also met Freshman year at the Mount, we roomed together Sophmore year, living in the Terrace on 2nd Dubois (Kevin lived across the Hall). Damion later transferred to the University of Maryland, but we have stayed close over the years.


Mike McGarr

Chuck's brother and a fellow Alumnus of Paul VI. Mike, Chuck & I are currently living together in Arlington, VA. We form a crew, along with my cousin Brian (see below) and some other fine gentlemen, lovingly referred to as "The Funboyz".


Brian Gaffney

Since he's my cousin, Brian and me go way back to the days of velcro shoes and striped socks. He's also the only married groomsman and has become the mentor in this wedding journey. He also does a wicked robot.

No comments: