11.19.2006

We Are...Penn State!

Over the weekend, Mark and I were two of the 108,000+ fans on hand to witness Penn State's last game of the season. We met up with his 'rents and Erin for a quick pre-game tailgate (breakfast from Sheetz! Gotta love some Shmuffin action first thing in the morning!)
before braving the chilly temps for the game. The game wasn't the greatest display of either team's talent, but we were all happy to have PSU come out on top. And I was happy to join in on all of the cheers and Penn State traditions I've grown to love since my first game with Sissy...I was excited to find out that they still rock out to Zombie Nation, play "Hey Baby (won't you be my girl)", and all of the other staples that make those games so fun. And speaking of fun, afterwards the Flynns provided an awesome tailgate. With chili to warm us up and hyper brownies to maintain our energy, it was the perfect spread! To see more pictures from the weekend, click on the link below.

No comments: