2.09.2009

Well surprise, surprise...


Still smiling from what was a truly amazing weekend. My wonderful sisters threw me a party in New Paltz, and even though someone unintentionally let me in on the secret earlier in the week, I was still had many, many surprising moments! For starters, the guest list! I honestly thought that it would just be Ula Bec, John, Mark, Eamon, and Keren (who I had invited up a few weeks back). But much to my delight, three of my dear NYC friends, the 'rents, Bubba and Mario, and Leezie all showed up, too! Then, Sissy, Erik, Sophie and Lucy made the SWEETEST video that we all watched via Youtube after dinner. We went XC-skiing, hit the climbing gym, had cake and ice cream, presents...needless to say, I felt like a little girl all over again. Couldn't wipe the goofy grin off my face all day!

Such an awesome way to kick-off my 30th year.

Here are some pics--many more to post soon.

1 comment:

swaaleta said...

Happy Belated! It looks you had a wonderful day!
Aleta