1.11.2010

In a better late than never move, I wanted to share some photos taken of Eamon right around his first birthday. My brilliantly talented sister Ula took them and I love looking at each shot--she has such a way of capturing these sweet moments and expressions that, with a 13-month-old, are literally gone in an instant.

I didn't post these right away because I wanted to save them for our Christmas card. But now that the holidays are over, here are some of my favorites (I love them all; if you want to see more, let me know!). Eamon has grown up so much since this day--he now has so much more hair, many more teeth, and he's lost some of that baby pudge in his face.

I'll try to get some updated photos of Eamon on here soon. He moves so fast these days that I can't get a decent shot of him! In the meantime, enjoy this little jaunt down memory lane.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our life with Ava Lorraine said...

Handsome little dude!!!