1.18.2010

Bon Voyage, Keren!


One of my dearest friends departed NYC for the west coast the other day. Keren and I met way back during our days at National Geographic and have carried our friendship up to New York (and, uh, Hoboken for me). I'm so sad to see her go. Most of all I will miss her constant support, her amazing creative talent, her funny stories and her uncanny ability to get anything she wants! I know these qualities will make her shine in San Francisco, and I can't wait to see what awaits her in this next big chapter in her life.
Good luck, Keren. And see you soon!



1 comment:

Keren said...

I can't believe I'm just seeing this now... a month later! City life just isn't the same without you nearby! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend all of these years. We can't wait to see you on the West Coast-- come visit soon!