2.22.2010

Go Go Go

One of Eamon's favorite words these days? GO! This translate into "Let's run!" He loves running and can really move. Yesterday, we were hanging out at the track on a beautiful, clear and SUNNY afternoon and we let Eamon loose. He made it almost halfway around the track (that's 200 meters!) before the being distracted by the leftover snow on the infield. Granted, he doesn't run completely nonstop. He's like a puppy, taking short, quick bursts, then stopping to inspect a patch of grass before taking off once more.

Mark took these pictures as part of a little photo shoot we had for my editor's letter for Competitor. They requested "professional" portraits, and I think Mark did an excellent job! I'll show you some of the final shots once I weed through them all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

swaaleta said...

LOVE IT!

eileen said...

I think E is winning ;)