2.11.2010

Snow Day!


Eamon and I had a fun little journey out in the snow today. He had a great time trying to maintain his footing on the 8-plus inches covering the ground, and was in awe of some of the giant snowmen spotting the park (we saw at least five).

As you can see, he is wearing his adorable matching sweater and hat that Jeanie bought for him in Estonia (after taking his jacket off for lunch, he refused to put it back on...it's not that cold here, so I figured he'd be OK for a bit). I'm glad we've had so many chances to break out the sweater and hat--they're so cute, and we can't go a block without getting a compliment!

Hope everyone is having as much fun with all of this snow. Although I know for those of you in DC, it's total SNOWverkill at this point. :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jeanie said...

So glad you like the sweater and hat. It was quite a hot day when I picked it out. I was having a hard time imagining an appropriately cool day for the outfit. Eamon looks great in grey and white! He is so photogenic.