2.14.2011

My Valentines


Valentine's Day is here and although we didn't have any major plans today, I couldn't help but get Nora (and Eamon) dressed up in thee appropriate gear. And I couldn't help taking tons of pictures of them in said outfits. Well, more of Nora, who these days is a much more willing model than her brother (more about him later). She really loves the camera and lights up when I bring it out, and, as you can see, offers up many different "poses" as I snap away.

As for Eamon, well, we are going through the oh-so-frustrating stage of potty training. Yes, I brought this on myself. He is on the younger side (for boys, at least) at 2 1/2, but I decided he was ready given the fact that he gets every other concept under the sun. But this task is a particulary tough one for him to grasp, though we are making some strides four days in. I orginially subscribed to the "3 Day" theory
(supposedly "any" toddler can be trained in a matter of days...hah hah) and now we're thinking it's more like 3 weeks. Oh well. We were on lockdown more or less for the past four days but tomorrow with the weather being as nice as it is, we're heading out. Accidents be damned!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I am eating some delicious red velvet cake made by Leezie to mark the occasion.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: