3.21.2011

Getting So Big!


What happened to my babies? On Friday, Eamon got his hair cut and emerged from the barber's chair looking like a five year old.

Later on that day, we went to the playground and he tried mightily to play tag with a bunch of five- and six-year-olds (he couldn't really keep up). When I saw him in the mix with the "older" kids, I did get a little emotional...all of a sudden, he transitioned from toddler to big boy.

Today, I registered him for preschool. He'll attend a program that goes five days a week, five hours a day. Glad to have the opportunity to send him to this program, but I know I'll have a hard time letting him go.

Nora, meanwhile, is changing and growing every day...she loves being on her stomach and checking out the world around her, as you can see in these pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: