4.19.2007

Hallelujah!

63.

The two numbers make music in my ears. Not 43 and rainy, not 53 and brisk. It is forecasted to be 63 beautiful degrees tomorrow in New York City. 65 on Saturday, and a downright balmy 68 on Sunday. Yes, my friends, I believe spring has finally sprung!

I'm doing a little dance in my chair thinking about sunny skies and warm air on my skin. I'm smiling as I envision open-toed shoes and blooming (not wilting) flowers and an actual need to wear sunglasses. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Everything will be more bearable, more pleasant once the weather improves. I'll actually have desire to be outside and get out of the office! Hooray for sunshine!

Enough about the weather. I just had to post my elation for a brief moment. Another thing to be happy about: Bubba's visit to my office today for lunch! We dined in Cafe 57 and caught up as she took a break between visiting the PQ set with Speed and checking out the uptown museums. I love visitors to my office--especially when they involve eating in the Cafe!

Time for dinner--Sole over a bed of steamed veggies and rice, prepared by--who else?--Chef Mark!


No comments: