5.13.2008

Look familiar?





Not too long ago, I finally jumped on the facebook bandwagon with my only intention being the ability to play scrabulous with my friends. But before I knew it, I was in touch with so many people from the past that I hadn't seen in forever--from swim team peeps to high school friends. One of these folks is the dear Carolina (Nina), who, after heading off to Clemson for college--where she was a superstar swimmer--she met and married a guy who now heads up the admin. side of the basketball program at the University of Georgia. They have an adorable family, including 20-month-old Elisa, who, as you can see, is Nina's mini-me, down to the head of thick corkscrew curls. Nina sent along these pictures of Elisa posing after being outside on a Slip 'n slide (that's why she's half-dressed!) and I thought you'd like to see them, too...

1 comment:

CMG said...

OMG!!!! Elisa is such a Carolina mini-me! The resemblance is uncanny! Thanks for sharing the update...and tell her (and her fam) hi from me if you're in touch with her again.