12.30.2008

Christmas '08

In what's becoming an unfortunate habit, I once again misplaced my charger for my camera the minute we unloaded the car at my 'rents. So I could only squeeze a few pictures out of the battery before it fizzled out. Hopefully, my dad took enough throughout the 10 days we were in the DC area (shuttling between University Towers and the Flynn's house) so we'll have plenty of images of Eamon's first Christmas. Despite the lack of photos documenting our time at home, we had a GREAT time! It was so nice to see all of the family and friends, to eat delicious food, and to enjoy the wonderful weather we had for at least three of the days we were there. Eamon, too, seemed to love seeing both sets of grandparents, his aunts, great aunts, great uncles, and extended cousins (I eventually labeled all of the back-and-forth we were doing "Eamon's World Tour" since we pretty much had a stop every day or night). We saw nearly everyone who happened to be in town, only missing Mark's aunts and uncles on his mom's side due to some unfortunate timing. Oh well, it's not like we won't be back down anytime soon!

Thanks to everyone for all of the many wonderful gifts we received and to our gracious hosts and hostesses for making this a very memorable holiday!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???