1.24.2009

Dreaming of Africa...

This morning on a somewhat gloomy day in Hoboken, I'm living vicariously through Chuck, Mike, MK and Kristen's blog on their trip to Uganda. They are visiting Conche (the boys' mom) in Kampala for a total of three weeks and seem to be having an amazing time. Currently, they're en route to a safari excursion to Murchison Falls on the Nile. Of course I googled the area and found out that there are elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbucks (part of the deer family), and lions living there. They'll also go chimpanzee trekking, which is pretty much my dream adventure. Actually, this is pretty much my dream trip, second to Hawaii. And since I've now been to Hawaii (though I'd gladly visit again and again), I think we'll need to be joining the gang on their next trip to Africa. Living vicariously just isn't working.

No comments: