1.27.2009

Erica's shower

Erica's shower was on Sunday (she's expecting her first baby on March 13), and I wasn't about to miss it, even though it was at her parent's house north of Baltimore. What's another three-hour trek down the Jersey turnpike, right? Besides, it's rare I get a chance to see either Erica or Ashley, so I have to take advantage of any opportunity. So, leaving the snoozing Mark and Eamon behind, I made the quick and easy trip to Maryland and got to see Erica's adorable bump and watch her open many, many presents. That baby is set!

During both to to- and from car rides, I continuously turned down the music when it got too loud and found myself checking the mirror over Eamon's car seat. It was a pretty strange feeling to be without him for an entire day--all told, I was gone for about 11 hours, probably the longest stretch of time we're been apart (and the longest amount Mark's been alone with them). No surprise, the two of them had a great time and Eamon was all smiles and giggles when I got back. He clearly adores his daddy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: