1.13.2009

Haven't blogged in a while, but for good reason. Over the past week, we've all been afflicted with some kind of cold/flu/mystery death disease that's cast a pall over our apartment. I came down with something last Wednesday, first developing a fever (which I never get) that lasted three days, then a lovely cold, cough, headache, etc. Poor Eamon was the next victim--he came down with his very first fever on Friday--and then Mark got it (sans fever) on Saturday. Ugh!

After a weekend of lying around, sleeping, and trying not to cough or sneeze too much (it was scaring poor little E), we all turned a corner on Monday. Mark went to work, I actually spent more than five minutes outside, and Eamon was his energetic, opinionated, and happy self again. Hooray!

I'm usually not one to dwell on any sicknesses, but it's pretty bad when everyone gets it at once. All I have to say is thank goodness for Tylenol cold, DVR, and Netflix!

No comments: