5.21.2009

Eamon pics






















Hello there, sorry for being such a bad blogger. I have NO excuses, except, well, I'm busy. With editing two magazines, writing a book, and hanging out with Eamon, there is never enough time in the day to sit down and post pictures. Tonight, I've decided to fore go work and finally put up some cute pics of Eamon from the last week or so. He is really such a ham, it's hard to stop taking pictures once a start. But here are some of my favorites.

And in case you're interested in his latest milestones, this week he has sprouted yet another tooth on top (making the grand total now 5!), he has stood by himself for a couple of seconds (scary, but true), he says "da" when he sees a dog (which he loves; too bad he'll never have one as a pet...I'm sure his very-allergic Dad will get some grief for that in the future!), and he imitates us when we shake our head no (that's really cute; I'll try to get video of him in the act!).

A change a minute! Hard to believe he's 9 months already.

4 comments:

eileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eileen said...

Thank you. I needed an Eamon fix - such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He's too cute--looking a lot like his mother, too, which I hadn't noticed before. Can't wait till he meets Bruno and Dewey. Bubba

jeanie said...

Eamon is so handsome! He also appears to be the world's happiest little guy.