5.02.2009

Another trip?

I may not make a ton of money doing what I do, but I must say there are many perks to being a freelance writer/editor. Case in point: The trips! As you know, I've recently been on two very fun--and insightful--press trips to San Juan and Aruba. I learned so much about each area while there (much more so than I would have if I just went for vacation), came up with good story ideas, and met some great people. Seeing that I'm not a travel writer, I never thought I'd be one of those folks who would even be considered for a press trip, but I've learned that I can write about ways to stay fit and places to race in pretty much anywhere in the world--so now I know that my job with MetroSports NY in particular definitely applies.

I don't want to be too presumptive, but it looks like I may be going on another adventure soon. This time, I think Eamon and Mark will be joining me. All I'll say is that it involves a cross-country plane ride, it's a warm locale, and it's an area where we have some friends...any guesses to where we may be going?

1 comment:

cristinaanderik said...

Lemoore????? :)