9.27.2009

Phew!

Whirlwind doesn't even begin to describe what kind of weekend this past one was...I crammed a zillion things into the mere 48 hour span between Friday night and Sunday, and am sitting here with very heavy eyes as a result. Not like I'm complaining: On Fri, I saw an AMAZING performance (Expressing Motherhood), had a great night out with some friends as the BEST babysitter tended to Eamon's every need (thanks, Daddy!). Saturday: I ran a mile race, covered a few more mile races, and spent time with Ann and Michael who were visiting the Boken for the first time. Sunday: Rose at the lovely hour of 4:30 a.m. to drive to Rye, NY in the rain to watch Ulabec ROCK the Westchester Triathlon. Unfortunately, the rain did not let up for more than five minutes the entire time we were there, but we had a great time anyway. Returned home for lunch at Leezies, prepared by Speed who is probably more talented than any contestant on Top Chef! He made the most delicious salad with chicken and steamed shrimp for everyone...I want to eat that every day!

I loved having my parents here, as always, and am so grateful to my Dad for taking such wonderful care of Eamon on both Friday and Saturday. I'm trying to convince him to move here and become my fulltime manny!

1 comment:

swaaleta said...

Dads are the best!