12.15.2009

Fab Dad


Just have to put it out there: I have an amazing dad! He is quite busy these days living his bachelor life and studying to be a docent at the Library of Congress, but dropped everything to be with me and Eamon on Monday. We took a trip down memory lane with a visit to the Village, catching up with Felice and Dana then stopping by Lakeforest Mall to get Eamon's first haircut. We then visited yet another mall (I'll let you guess which one) for a dinner out and then some more shopping. When I woke up this morning in the comforts of my parent's guest bed, I thought for a moment about sticking around...for good. But alas, it was time to go back to Hoboken and off we went this morning after a quick to the library with a car stocked with food and drinks, courtesy of you-know-who.

Eamon is smitten with his "Papa" and mentioned him quite a few times after we left. He especially liked seeing him light up the Hanukkah candles and sing the prayer...Daddy, you'll have to teach him some soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

eileen said...

You should stop the teasing and just move back to the area ;)