2.02.2006

Celebrity Sighting Roundup

I realized I forgot to report a few recent celebrity sightings. These happen to be repeat sightings, but I'll report 'em anyway:

Saturday 1/28: Q-Tip (of Tribe called Quest) checking into the gym. Black puffy coat with a mini-fro. Apparently, he later hit the boxing ring.

Sunday, 1/29: Walked by Ed Norton and a friend as they escaped the rain by ducking into the Spotted Pig. He was wearing a blue windbreaker (with a hood) and an FDNY hat. His friend was unrecognizeable.

Tuesday, 1/31: Molly Shannon, wearing black high-heeled boots over jeans, a black cropped pea-coat and a white hat, sprinting down 15th street between 8th and 9th Aves. I guessed she was rushing to get on the subway. This is the first time I've seen her within the past year or so without any of her kids in tow. (So maybe she was in a rush to pick them up?)

No comments: