2.21.2006

Sightings

The telltale white trailers and 18-wheelers have once descended upon our neighborhood for the filming of August Rush in the streets between our apartment and Bec’s. Here’s IMDB’s plot outline:

A drama with fairy tale elements, where an orphaned musical prodigy uses his gift as a clue to finding his birth parents. Starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Keri Russell, Robin Williams, and Terrance Howard.

Two trailers are parked right outside our window—one of which I think belongs to Keri Russell (of Felicity fame). How do I know this? On my way back in from lunch a few hours ago, I nearly ran into her rounding the corner of West 10th and Washington. A production guy was telling her where something was and she responded with “okay, cool.” A typical Felicity response! She looked beautiful, of course, with her ubiquitous rosy cheeks and wavy hair (the curls have yet to return since the 4th season…). I think she was on her way to the set, because I saw them filming on Charles Street a little bit later. (And noooo, I’m not stalking the set…it’s hard to avoid when it’s in your backyard!)

Earlier in the day, Bec caught a glance of Jonathan Rhys Meyers running down the street with a guitar in hand (we’re guessing he’s the orphaned musical prodigy, hence the guitar). Now all we need is a Robin Williams or Terrence Howard sighting for the trifecta!

No comments: