2.27.2006

Technical Difficulties

As with most of the relationships I have with electronics go, my digital camera is now on the fritz. I'm expecting it will soon be laid to rest in the gadget graveyard alongside other cameras, portable cd players, Mark's original mp3 player, cell phones, running watches, and more. I seem to have the anti-Midas touch with anything requiring batteries (or a charger)--if I use with it, it will inevitably be dropped down a sewer, scattered into pieces on the street, or it will just inexplicably fail to power on.

And because my camera stopped working at Sissy's wedding reception last week, I have no pictures of the evening. I was hoping to snag some from others, but so far, only Bec has passed hers along. I've posted some of them below...and you can just visit Bec's blog to see more. As you can see from these pictures, it was a beautiful reception and a very memorable night.

No comments: