1.28.2007

Channeling my inner Addison

After being inspired by Dr. Addison Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy, I decided to go red. Well, mahagony to be exact, and thanks to Tzipi and Jordan at Bumble+Bumble, I am now sporting a new 'do! I love it! From the bottomless herbal tea to the constant eyeful of beautiful people strolling past at every moment, I was completely absorbed by the entire B+B experience. (BTW, I think it's a requirement to have chisled cheek bones and/or 40" legs to work there!) Afterwards, I was able to sport my new hue and an amazing blow-out out to dinner and drinks with the Geographic girls (Nandita, Keren, Meghan, plus Mark and another friend). Then we got caught in some drizzle and the curls came back...but more than 24 hours later, I'm still trying to work it! Posted by Picasa

No comments: