2.16.2007

A very happy birthday indeed!

I woke up still overwhelmed by how generous and loving the people I surround myself are. Last night's dinner party at Bec's was perfection: She (and John) threw a warm, elegant, and yes, classy soiree for 18! We had delicious appetizers (cherry tomatoes stuffed with goat cheese; homemade hummus in mini pastry shells; an assortment of cheeses); an amazing sit-down dinner of lasagne, baked ziti, an intricate salad, and fresh bread from Amy's. Following the meal, Bec brought out a tray of brownies and cupcakes (using her secret Magnolia recipe!) made from scratch! She worked extremely hard to make sure everything was just perfect, and I owe her so much gratitude (and maybe some beauty products?) for everything she did.

And an enormous thank you to everyone who came and made me feel like a star last night, especially for braving the ice and snow and freezing temps to make it out. I feel so lucky to have such interesting, loving, kind, and caring friends and family in my life!

Here's an album from the evening. Enjoy!

No comments: