3.25.2007

And we're back.

I'm trying not to be a glum plum about the fact that our vacation is over. At least the city's been kind to us since we returned from paradise; bestowing us with two sunny, pleasant-enough days. But St. Thomas was pretty much perfect, and no amount of exciting sites or people-watching NYC has to offer can hold a candle to the stunning views of that island. (Given my current 'tude, it may not suprise you that Mark and I are seriously considering taking up permanent residence there! If only I could convince my boss to start up CosmoGIRL! Caribbean!)

Anyway, since it'll take me a bit to get back into the swing of work, coldish weather, and flourescent lighting, I have a hunch that I'll be staring longingly into these pictures for quite some time. Click on the picture below to see the entire album.

St.Thomas

No comments: