3.07.2007

Past Couple of Days

It's Wednesday--halfway through the week. Yay! This week has flown by, thanks to a very fun Monday night (I always feel like the weeks are much better when there's something to do on Monday). Speed provided with tickets to the final dress rehearsal of his new show, The Pirate Queen. It was amazing! We were among a very elite crowd of Broadway stars, including two actors from A Chorus Line who I recognized from the show a few weeks back. The show is beautiful is every sense--from the music to the scenery to the actors. It's a little Riverdance, a little Les Mis, a little Far and Away. Loved it.

Before that, we enjoyed a great weekend including a dinner at Tanti Bacci on Saturday night. My very generous boss gave me a gift certificate for this quaint village haunt, and I invited Keren to join us in spending it. We sampled a variety of entrees (I think my penne alla vodka was the best of the bunch), plus two bottles of wine, and tiramisu. Delicous. Afterward, we trekked over to the East Village for a karoke contest in honor or Purim (the Jewish Holiday in which some people get really dressed up for, Halloween style), then we went to an apartment warming party which was pretty cool, although the apartment itself was only half-baked. (Not quite ready for prime time!)

Pics from Saturday night below.

No comments: