3.28.2007

White Hot!



No, this picture isn't there to illustrate my freakishly large hands and scarily spindly fingers, but it very well could be...Actually, I snapped the shot to demonstrate the frshest look in nails--white! That's right, white is new the black (and the new plum!).

The lovely Keren treated me to a "not so basic" manicure at Just Calm Down spa for my birthday, so I took the opportunity to the trendy white look tonight. The mani was excellent, and I even got tiny black flower designs on my ring fingers (OK, so "embellishments" aren't really fashion-forward, but I think they're a cute touch!)

Too bad I didn't have this mani when I was being filmed for a documentary this afternoon at work. At one point, I had to open up a box of flowers that were delivered to my boss and bring them into her office. It was all very Devil Wears Prada, although I have a feeling my "scene" will end up on the cutting-room floor.

No comments: