5.09.2007

Six months from today, we'll be here...




Just booked our hotel room (make that our cabana) in Ambergris Caye for Julie and Andy's wedding! The El Pescador, where the wedding will take place, is booked so Mark and I will be bunking next door at the Capricorn Resort. Looks just as nice and boasts the best food on Belize! I know it's silly to get excited for something that's so far away, but this is going to be a very fun time for our family. I can't wait.

On a totally separate note, I forgot to mention an A List siting Mark, Leezie, and I had on Sunday. While standing outside of Leezie's gate on 12th street, I notice a stunning--albeit schlumpily dressed--woman pushing a stroller with the tiniest sleeping baby inside. I took more notice of the baby because she was so small. After she passed, Mark said, "That was Amanda Peet!" The baby? Her two-month-old daughter, Pen.

No comments: