4.25.2008

Another Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I could really get used to this amazing, summery weather! We've had four straight days of sunshine and warmth, and I've tried to soak it in as much as possible whether it was taking Sam out for a long walk along the Hudson on Wednesday or venturing out on Washington Street during work breaks yesterday. Today, I've got the windows wide open, the music blasting, and I'm trying to bang out a bunch of columns. Yep, columns have consumed me once more (remember when I vowed to write one a day? Well, that didn't happen) and I have about 15 to write within the span of six days. The big hold up was the fact that I had ten items to write for livestrong.com as well as a few other projects that ate up my time this week. Of course, I'm not complaining in the slightest--having a lot of work to do is a GREAT thing when you're freelancing.

I'm going to take a break now and get some grub. The basketball in my stomach (yes, that would be Baby F, who is growing astronomically) cannot be denied food any longer!

And BTW: Good luck to Karl and Bec at the St. Anthony's Tri this weekend!

No comments: