4.07.2008

A good Monday

Today I spent most of my day slogging through stories for my latest employer, Livestrong.com. This soon-to-be launched website is backed by my man Lance Armstrong, and is touted to be the go-to site for everything you need to know about health and fitness. They had me writing ten stories in ten days about everything from preventing shin splits to finding the right inline skates. In true Sarah fashion, I waited until the last minute to finish these (in my defense, ten days is really not enough time to research, report, and write ten stories!), but managed to get them all done...for now. I have a feeling there will be more work coming my way as they build up content before next month's launch.

I called it quits around six and went on a great run around the 'hood with Mark. Since Hoboken is only a mile square, you have to get creative in order to get any mileage in. We have a nice route that takes us along the water (with the awesome view of the skyline), down the piers, and back along past Steven's Institute. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep this up for at least another month or so...still feeling pretty good during runs, though I have had to resort to boxy t-shirts to keep my bump covered! (All of my other workout shirts tend to ride up with every step I take).

Afterward, we whipped up a delish dinner of mahi mahi (courtesy of a Trader Joe's stop over the weekend), and brown rice...topped off with a Little Debbie brownie for dessert...(I just couldn't resist...)yum!

No comments: