4.18.2008

Sam & Bob

Last night, Mark and I took Sam out for his first official run in the Bob (that's the Cadillac of jogging strollers for those of you out of the stroller loop). Granted, he's had many, many walks in his sweet ride with mom and dad, but now that he's big enough for a run, I couldn't resist taking him out on the west side path. Mark steered him and I ran ahead as we cruised for a couple-three miles; Sam loved it so much that he passed right out on the way home! Later on, we continued the fun by feeding Sam dinner, giving him a bath, and getting him all cute and giggly just in time for Leezie's return from A Catered Affair's (Speed's show) opening night and party. No doubt this guy's a night owl, just like his mom (and his auntie...well one of them at least!).

I've had so much fun being Sam's pseudo-nanny over the past couple of weeks. I'm sure I wasn't the super nanny that my mom was, but I learned a lot about keeping a routine and keeping him entertained while trying to keep up work! It's getting me even more excited about Baby F's arrival in approximately 3 months and 30 days!

No comments: