10.09.2008

Belated Birthday Greetings from New Paltz

With the big wedding coming up and a lot of work to get done, I've been a very bad blogger! But thanks to my wonderful mom, who is watching Eamon now, I've been able to sneak in a couple of hour at the local coffee shop in New Paltz to get some work done and yes, blog.

So first things first: Happy happy happy birthday to Mark! He celebrated his big 3-0 on Monday. Poor thing was laid up in bed with a sinus infection all day, so he didn't get to have that much fun (though he was off of work!). But we did have a quick birthday dinner at the Elysian Cafe across the street while my mom looked after E; I knew Mark was really sick when he didn't finish his meal and passed on dessert. Me being the bad wife that I am had NO prezzie for him to open, but he knows that I meant well in my heart. I made a couple of attempts to get him something to no avail. I'm rapidly discovering that Eamon is not a shopper and lets me know it...LOUDLY...whenever we step into a store.

Second, another big birthday shout out to Philip III! The little guy turned two yesterday. He is such a cutie and getting more and more adorable every day--it's crazy how much he resembles his daddy! I can't wait to see him and all of the rest of the fam this weekend. It's going to be so much fun.

Speaking of the weekend, it's time to scoot and tend to whatever wedding details Bec needs to get done. She is on top of it all, of course, but I am here to help, after all!

1 comment:

jeanie said...

A great big happy birthday to Mark Joseph. We love you.