10.05.2008

New Look

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the blogosphere and the scrapbooking industry crossed paths. Afterall, most blogs are simply scrapbooks without the glue and do-dads. And while I tend to take an anti-scrapbooking stance (mostly because I don't have it in me to do all of that arranging, cutting, and pasting), I did have a lot of fun picking out my own background at thecutestblogontheblock.com. I chose this damask print in honor of our similarly-designed fuzzy wallpaper on Mastenbrook Place. While I was at it, I poked around the new blogger options (hence the "bloglist", a cool function that automatically lists your favorite blogs as they're updated) and finally changed the title of this thing. We moved from Christopher Street nearly a year ago...it was about time.

I also got creative with Eamon's blog (fyi: I'm updating it weekly); check it out when you can!

1 comment:

Maren said...

I loved that wallpaper! Nice work on the running, too! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend.