7.13.2009

He's walking, yes indeed...

Well, that didn't take long! Over the past few days, Eamon has gone from a few tentative steps to a full-on Frankenstein march! Here he is at the playground today, excitedly making his way from one apparatus to another. (I wish I could mute my voice because I sound ridiculous, but I don't have time to edit right now!).


I realize that two of these clips end with what looks like a major faceplant. Don't worry, Eamon is very agile and hasn't fallen on anything but his bum...so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me see his first steps! It's great to be able to watch him. Bubba

eileen said...

He can even change direction!

Our life with Ava Lorraine said...

OMG! This is great news...I think! Doesn't this mean he will be into more things than the Eamon that crawls??? Whoa! Great videos, thanx for sharing Mom & Dad!!