7.24.2009

Ladies' Night

Back before I had Eamon, I always thought it would be nice to meet one or two friends with babies the same age. You know, for playdates and walks and commiserating over sleep deprivation. Little did I know that after welcoming Eamon, I'd soon have four other wonderful additions to my life in the form of my "Mom friends." We first randomly--on the street, in the park--and despite different personalities, careers and backgrounds, soon bonded over much more than babies.

To mark the rapidly-approaching one-year birthday of all of our little ones, we hit the new W hotel in the 'hood. As our husbands played Mr. Mom, we partied 'til 1 a.m. Getting up with Eamon at 7 this morning wasn't easy, to say the least, but nothing a good run and a flatbread sandwich from DuDo's couldn't cure!

Here is a (horrible-quality) picture of four of us (one of the girls was in the bathroom) taken on my phone. Fun times!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: