1.10.2008

Busy bee

Haven't had much time to blog as I'm feeling a bit of a crunch with a bunch of looming deadlines. I somehow managed to get five assignments (awesome!) all due within one week (not so great). I've already turned in my piece for NG KIDS (on the new movie Kung Fu Panda), and have stories for Running Times (running after pregnancy), MetroSports (profiles on runners), Runner's World (podcast testing), and SELF (getting into triathlon) remaining. One down, four to go. Whoo!

But I can't complain--each story is very interesting and haven't been/won't be hard to write. I am just the Queen of Procrastination and like to talk a lot about all of the work I need to do before actually sitting down and doing it. Hence, why I'm writing this and not writing an article. I've been spending large chunks of time in the Chelsea Piers cafe area (my version of a library!), which means that I'm getting work done and eventually getting in a work out. Good thing they don't seem to mind you sitting on their couches for up to five hours at a time! (I am paying to belong there, after all).

Back to work!

No comments: