1.01.2008

Happy New Year!



We kicked off '08 in prime style last night with a dinner out at Dylan Prime in Tribeca. Patty, her date Rick, her friend Deanna, her bf Mark, and Mark and I all munched on various cuts of steak (a 7 oz filet for me), delectable sides (mashed potatoes, asparagus, mac and cheese, and more), and unreal desserts (peanut butter pie and molten chocolate cake!). Afterwards, we ventured to Soho to ring in the new year at Puck Fare. Luckily,we found ourselves our own private nook, with easy access to the bar and the dance floor. About 5 'til midnight, the bartenders started passing out hats, noisemakers, and filled up flutes full of champagne. Other than the fact my feet were killing me because of my cute but so not comfy black platform pumps (I should have known better), it was a perfect way to celebrate!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: