8.26.2008

Eamon awake

Here's Eamon at 8 days. I caught him just as he woke up from one of his marathon naps. Like I said, the kid can sleep! During his wakeful moments, he spends a lot of time checking out the walls, ceiling fans, and looking for food. (The kid can eat, too!)

Grandma & Grandpa Flynn plus Aunt Erin visited over the past two days. We had some great meals out and took a few walks around the 'hood. The Bob is working out wonderfully and Eamon seems to enjoy his sweet ride. We even took him to the local high school track for a test drive. I walked about a mile (still a bit worn out to do much more) while Mark ran. Once Eamon's arm heals (and I have more energy) we'll step it up to a faster pace!

You can check out more pictures from the past few days here. I'm a little camera happy around the little guy, so there are going to be many more where these came from!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

swaaleta said...

What a good looking boy! We love all the pictures!!!I love Eamon sleeping on Mom. Those moments are among my favorite Mommie Moments with my own children...