8.05.2008

Nanny No More

I mentioned earlier that Sunday was my final day as Sam's "nanny". It was a bittersweet one--I was very sad to give up my time with him, but at the same time excited that my departure signaled the impending arrival of his newest playmate and sure-to-be BFF, F. Leezie and Speed have hired a very sweet real-life nanny to care for Sam, and I'm sure he'll bring as much joy and fun to her world as he did to mine over the past few months.

As you can see in these pics, Sam is turning into such a big boy right before our eyes. In just the past few weeks, he stood up in his crib, started to do a moderated version of a crawl (kind of like a Rambo-version army crawl), and is quite stable on his feet. Hard to believe that he'll be celebrating his first birthday soon! I can't wait for him to meet F; let's just hope the two of them stay out of trouble for the first few years at least!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: