4.13.2009

Happy Easter!


We were lucky enough to celebrate Easter at home with my family, plus Bubba and Mario, Anna and her law school friend, Mrs. Smith, and the babies (15 people in all, though only 12 1/2 partook in the meal!). Mark and I had a great time getting the food ready (we made apricot glazed ham, sweet potatoes, roasted asparagus, corn casserole, and spinach dip; Bubba and Mario brought the turkey and potato salad; Mrs. Smith made apple pie and deviled eggs; then we had a smattering of sweets including Karl's homemade Oreo cookies, Bec's carrot cakes, and my brownies.) Whew! I'm still stuffed.

I was so happy to have everyone over and loved just being able to relax and laugh at home. Eamon had a great time playing with everyone and scooting all over the place--I'd say he thoroughly enjoyed his first Easter!

Lots of pics below!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: