4.20.2009

Off to Aruba

Tomorrow morning (in about 7 hours, to be exact), Mark and I are taking off for Aruba. It's another press trip for me (learning how to kite surf and checking out the Aruba Marriott--of course, I'll write about it later on!). We're very excited for a little vacay but it's a bittersweet moment as it's our first trip without Eamon! He's in very, very good hands with the Flynn's...we took him down to NoVa yesterday and he was all smiles and basking in the attention all weekend. But we're going to miss him terribly.

Will post some pics when we return! Hopefully, I'll avoid any major catastrophes while kitesurfing...wish me luck!

1 comment:

wfa said...

Sounds awesome! Julie and I are taking Avery to Belize next week.We thought we'd put her to the real travel test: 5-hour drive to Salt Lake, flight to houston, flight to Belize City (where she'll experience her first tropical heat and humidity), and a trip in an un-pressurized prop plane to the island. If she's not sick by then, her first-ever boat ride up to El Pescador will likely finish her off.