3.26.2006

Sighting...

The Sopranos may not be on until tonight, but I got a sneak preview of the show this morning in Central Park. While freezing my tuckus off as I covered the More Marathon, I spotted Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri from the Sopranos (actual name: Steve R. Schirripa...yeah, I had to look that up). As tempted as I was to run over to him and ask him what is up with this season so far--is Tony experiencing some kind of flashback or is he in some strange, alternate reality? What's gonna happen to Uncle Junior?--I didn't want to intrude upon what was obviously a family moment. Turns out his wife was running the half-marathon, and the well-fed actor was cheering her on with his two teenage daughters. Guess he's as much of a softy in real life as he is on the show!

Speaking of which, it's time to watch Sopranos now. Nite!

No comments: