7.06.2007

Cover Girls!



























About a month ago, Karl and I went to an early-morning photo shoot for a story about the New York City Triathlon. At one point the photographer asked five of us to get together and put on our "game faces"--you know, the glare we give our competitors as we eye them up at the starting line. And whattya know, that shot made it on the COVER of MetroSports New York Magazine! Check out Karl's death glare--and those guns!

The story is basically a collection of surveys from about 12 triathletes from the tri-state area who are competing in the NYC Tri. The point is to pit the "pros" against the "joes" in terms of training, sleep patterns, eating habits, etc. This included me, Karl and Bec, who missed the shoot as she was returning from a race in Hawaii. I'll try to nail down a pdf of the story for any of you who want to read it, as these pictures aren't so clear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are tough, chic-ly sporty and perfect covergirls! I'm sorry I'll miss cheering you all on at the tri, but I can't wait for post-race write ups on all three of my fave blogs!

Margie said...

I always knew you were cover girl material! I love Karl's death stare she could give Eileen some competition.