7.27.2007

Revenge of the Hudson?

I'm going on day 5 of a perpetual stomach ache, which started about 10 minutes after I crossed the NYC Tri finish line. It comes and goes in waves, and seems to get worse each time I eat something. I can only think that this has something to do with A) dehydration from the race and/or B) a bug I picked up in the river. I do remember taking a few big gulps of the river during the swim on Sunday, but I'm sure Karl, Bec, John, Mark, and the 3,000 other people who competed did as well--and from my observations, they seem to be fine!

Now, as you know, we don't take water/air-borne bugs lightly around here: Lest we not forget Bec's bout with her parasite. And though I'm definitely not at the curled-up-on-the-bathroom-floor mode, this is really annoying me!

Sorry, just had to complain...

No comments: