12.31.2007

Almost 2008!

It's crazy to think in a mere 13 hours, it'll be 2008! Where did 2007 go? I guess looking back, it's been quite an action packed year, but it sure seemed to go by at a lightning-quick pace. Tonight, Mark and I will join Patty and some other friends at Dylan's Steaks in Tribeca before possibly toasting the new year at a nearby bar. I say possibly, because we are definitely not forking over $60 just to get past the door, so if it seems like every place has a supersteep cover, we'll just head home--dinner should be enough of an entertainment factor for the night. Hopefully on the way home, we won't be inundated by any drunks on the PATH like I was last night when I came home on the 12:20 a.m. train! (We may just have to take the bus for that reason alone!)

On another note, we had a really great time at home over the past week; zig-zagging between University Towers and the Flynn's. I have lots of pictures from my brand new camera (courtesy of Mark!) that I will post shortly.

happy new year!

No comments: