1.13.2006

If you're going to San Francisco...

I'll be sure to wear plenty of flowers in my hair this weekend! We leave tonight for San Francisco, where we'll stay with Chuck and see Sissy, Erik, Brian, Shannon, and more. I can't wait! It'll be my first time in SF since I was seven, and Mark's debut trip to California. Just a quick trip, but it should be a great time.

Thanks to Bec for a lovely girl's night (plus Mark) last evening. Visits from Bubba, Anna, Muthe, and Leezie (in town for a doctor's appointment). We had the best time rehashing old stories, memories of Mastenbrook place, and discussing Leezie's bump watch (yes, she has a small one now...). Speed Junior, I'm sure, was well entertained by our lively conversation (and well-fed from the delicious chicken/broccoli/mushroom feast prepared by Bubba and Magnolia cupcakes for dessert!). See Bec's blog for pictures.

I'll post pictures of San Fran when we get back on Monday!

No comments: