1.20.2006

Weekend Plans


"We’ve got a pretty nice little Saturday planned. We're going to go to Home Depot, buying some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

Hah hah hah. I hardly ever quote movies (I usually screw up the delivery), but if someone were to ask me what I was doing this weekend, I'd have to pull out the ol' Frank The Tank line from Old School. Like Frank, I do intend to go to Bed, Bath, & Beyond this weekend. But there will be no trips to Home Depot (not even sure where one is around here). And while Mark and his dad are hanging out with the guys from Orange County Choppers and drooling over Ducati’s, I will be doing any of the following things: getting my hair cut, working out, cleaning the apartment, writing freelance stuff, obsessing over online Scrabble and/or Soduko, shopping, or seeing some friends. A nice little Saturday indeed.

1 comment:

BecW said...

There is a home depot on 23rd street betw. 6th & 7th. It actually isn't that bad, as far as those things go.