4.27.2006

Mark's New Look


In honor of the new season, Mark has decided (agreed?) to undergo somewhat of a wardrobe makeover. Although I think he looks great no matter what, I'm delighting in the fact that he is listenting to my subtle suggestions to eschew the jock look (baggy jeans and khakis that gather in folds around his ankles) for a more urbane and contempory style. He's even considering adding a casual blazer to his repertoire--which happens to be one of my all-time favorite menswear look!

I admit that while I am in desperate need of some fresh gear for spring, I find it ten times more fun to play Mark's stylist than to shop for myself. Perhaps Mark will redefine the style of his profession. Who says accountants have to be boring schlumps in monotone, tattered suits? If we have our way, CPA will stand for Classy, Polished, and Athletic!

This is one of the looks Mark picked out for himself. I love it! Do you?

1 comment:

BecW said...

Do we need to get SJ on this program too??