4.03.2006

Sighting...


Turns out I wasn't the only one enjoying the beautiful weather yesterday. Apparently, the papparazzi was in full-force in our nabe, snapping these shots of Sarah Jessica Parker and her adorable son, James, in front a pizza place on Hudson. I happened to see the pair--who were joined by a friend with a gorgeous golden retriever--with my own eyes as I walked to meet Leezie and my mom in Abingdon Square.

As I was walking by, James was munching on a slice as Sarah (yeah, we're close enough that I can refer to her as just "Sarah"...hey, we're neighbors after all!) gave him a sweet kiss on the head. As you can tell from the photos, SJP was dressed waaay down in non-descript jeans, a weird double T-shirt layering job, and ubiquitous bug-eye glasses. Not very Carrie Bradshaw-esque, but recognizable nonetheless!

No comments: